- By making a booking, you are entering into a contract and agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of the Berri Riverside Holiday Park as outlined below.
- Guests are responsible for checking their details when making a reservation.
- Those named on the receipt are responsible for all persons in their cabin/site including any visitors.
- We reserve the right to change the rates without notice.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective as of 1st November 2017 – A 50% deposit is required 3 months in advance to check in date. Bookings that are made and fall within the 3 month of check in date – will be required to pay a deposit of 50% – in order to secure a Reservation. For bookings made on the Berri Riverside Holiday Park website, this deposit is required to be paid online via Visa or MasterCard.
- Peak Period Bookings – which include Christmas, New Year, Easter and Long Weekends – a 50% deposit is required 6 months prior to check in date – due to demand of accommodation at these peak periods.
- Balance of monies due to be paid on arrival – including full payment of any additional persons, nights or bedding.
- Payment is accepted by cash, Visa, MasterCard or EFTPOS. Personal cheques will only be accepted if received 10 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations will only be accepted if given in writing – please email – firstname.lastname@example.org – and provide your Surname and Booking Reservation number and contact number.
- More than 30 days notice, payment is refundable, less $30 administration fee.
- Less than 30 days notice, payment is non-refundable.
- During a high peak season such as Easter, Christmas and New Years and Australia Day weekend, more than 60 days notice payment is refundable, less $30 administration fee.
- Less than 60 days notice, payment is non-refundable.
Early departures will not be entitled to a refund.
Minimum Night Bookings
Minimum booking periods may apply.
Single Night Surcharge
When available, for all cabins, will attract a surcharge.
- Check-in is available from 2pm for cabin and ensuite accommodation and 12 noon for sites.
- If arriving after hours, please contact us on the day of arrival to arrange your key and/or boomgate card to be put in a night box. Failure to make these arrangements may result in you not being able to access the park.
- Winter hours 1st May – 31st August – 8am – 5pm
- Summer hours – 1st September – 30th April – 8am – 6pm
Cabins and sites must be vacated by 10am.
- Pets are allowed at the managers’ discretion with your own caravan or tent only.
- The park must be advised of all pets entering the park at the time of booking.
- We are pet friendly all year round on sites for caravans or tents.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are pets allowed in or around cabins and they are strictly forbidden to enter the amenities including those on ensuite sites.
- The only EXCEPTION to these rules are in the case of Guide Dogs & Assistance Animals – who may accompany guests in Cabins.
- The policy must be read and signed upon arrival.
- Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge except when staying in a Superior Cabin.
- Child rates apply to children aged 2-15 years.
- A booking cannot be made for or by any person under the age of 18 years. A responsible adult must accompany such persons. Proof of age may be requested.
- Cabins sleep a maximum of 4-6 people (including children and infants) depending on the style of cabin.
- The number of people accommodated in each cabin must not exceed the number of beds available. I.e. No cabin can exceed 6 occupants (of any age) with a maximum of 4 adults per cabin.
- On arrival, if the number of people exceeds the maximum allowed for the cabin type, we will not accept the booking.
- Adults and children under the age of 9 years are not permitted on top bunk beds.
- All cabins are NON-SMOKING. By law, smoking is prohibited inside or within 5 metres of any public building.
- A maximum of 6 people is permitted on caravan/tent sites.
- We allow one caravan, annexe and vehicle per site or a tent, boat and vehicle.
- STRICTLY no tents or camper trailers on our Frontage Powered sites.
- Any guest staying on a grass site for 2 or more days must have open weave matting/shade cloth if they have a tent, camper trailer or annexe that has a solid floor going directly on the grass. Tarps are not acceptable.
- Whilst every effort will be made to meet guest requests, we cannot guarantee cabin/site numbers. All requests will be considered on an availability basis.
- When booking a special, no further discounts will apply and site/cabin allocation will be at the discretion of management.
- $15.00 per double/queen (one off charge)
- $12.00 per single (one off charge)
- Additional bedding must be ordered at the time of making the booking as supplies are limited.
- Guests are expected to behave in a manner that is respectful of other visitors.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- We ask guests to limit excessive noise between 10pm and 8am as a courtesy to other guests.
- Management reserves the right to evict patrons from the park who are deemed to be behaving in a socially unacceptable manner, causing damage, disturbing guests, using unacceptable language or are in breach of any other park rules. All monies will be forfeited.
- Bicycles and scooters may only be ridden in the park during daylight hours.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Riding around amenity blocks, the park entrance or reception area is not permitted.
- Skateboards, ripstiks and similar items are not allowed in the park. Speed limits apply.
- All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys, boomgate access cards, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation – normal wear and tear excluded.
- A fee may be charged if excessive cleaning is required after departure.
- All cabin/ensuite site bookings require credit card details or a cash bond as security.
- The Berri Riverside Holiday Park takes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- Please lock up accommodation, vehicles, bikes etc. and remove any valuables, especially at night.
- Thoroughly check cabins and amenities on departure as perishable items will be disposed off and non-consumables will only be held for 1 month before being donated to local charities.
- Visitors must register at the office before entering the park.
- Please ensure visitors comply with the park rules.
- Visitors must vacate the park by 10pm.
- No Glass permitted in the swimming pool area
- Please be respectful of all around you
- No diving, jumping, bombing is allowed in the pool – or running around the pool
- Please remove all your rubbish when leaving