Riverside Group Stay Accommodation
A New Addition to our park is our Unique Group Stay Accommodation
Modern, warm and inviting – built in a quiet and serene setting, in a secluded area of the park with beautifully maintained grounds – your Group Stay will allow you the privacy your Group deserves.
Only metres from the banks of the stunning Murray River , a short walk to the town centre, having bike and walking trails close-by
Accommodation and Facilities
X 15 modern, attractive rooms (2 of which cater for the disabled) – all with ensuite bathrooms, small fridge, television and air conditioning.
The room configuration is as follows:
- Rooms 1 to 6 – have x2 sets of bunk beds – sleep x4 people (only children permitted on top bunks)
- Rooms 7 to 9 – each have a Queen bed – sleep x2 people (with room 8 and 9 having disabled access)
- Rooms 10 to 15 – each have 2 sets of bunks – one of the bottom bunks is a double bed – sleeps x4 / x5 people (only children permitted on top bunks)
The accommodation at capacity can sleep up to 60 guests, with overflow or larger groups being accommodated in other cabins within close proximity to the Group Stay Accommodation.
Large, fully equipped Catering Kitchen, modern and practical – supplied and fitted with:
- X2 large ovens
- X2 microwave ovens
- X2 large toasters
- X2 Urns
- Pots and pans suitable for catering for big groups
- All the necessary kitchen utensils
- Crockery and Cutlery for up to 100 guests
- Serving platters, bowls and lots more …
- Large Fridges and Freezers
- 2 large sinks for dishwashing
Outdoor eating area – x 8 large benches and tables (8 setting per table)
BBQ’s as required
Our Group Accommodation is Ideal for – Clubs, Societies, Sporting Groups, Church Groups, School Groups, Corporate Groups and even great for that “Special Event”
Berri Riverside Holiday Park is able to assist / or recommend any services over and above your accommodation, to ensure your time as a Group with us runs smoothly and successfully.